Friday 22 April 2011

what owh??

skarang baru update..hahaha..can't blame me..I'm in to facebook now..whatever thing that I wanna say..just facebook..blog is just nothing..but..have to spend time writting also..huu..left 6 days..then I'm off to KL then Labuan to KK..feel excited for KL..cos got sushi..someone will treat me sushi..muahaha..yippee..and lots of 'hang kai' too..guess I have to bring lots of money..ohno..later kena rompak pula..it's ok..they won't recognise me anyway cos I've gained weight..but I've got to do some planning in KK though..'faham2 lah'..kekeke..well..that's all for now..time to sleep..

oh ya..yesterday is maundy thursday..and today is good friday..this afternoon,saw a video clip..it reminds me of Jesus' suffering..I'm touched though..thank You, my Lord..will always remember this phrase 'Do This In Remembrance of Me.' and His coming too..

No comments:

Post a Comment