Monday 28 February 2011

Bad Day to a Good Day..=)

This morning I got a flu..because it was so cold..and I kept on haa-choo..I pick up phone also no mood..then I need to search some files from the cabinet..then I went lo..after searching, of course I went to my own place..suddenly,I saw someone in my boss' office..I only saw half of his face..but,how come my heart was like beating,nervous and excited?Is it him? I want to sit on my place but I wanted to know is it him? then I look closer then I called him..Michael gor gor..haha..he recognised me and haha..it's him..he told my boss I'm his cousin..hehe..so glad to see him..that's all loh..made my day..

Later then..someone called the office..I picked it up..hehe..it was him..actually I don't know that was him larh of course..he told his name..he knew my name too..haha..the conversation begins like this..
Gring! Gring!
me: hello, ASB infra..
him: hello..rebekah?
me: ya?
him: This is name from _____ department..Is name there?
me: mm..ya..
him: call him..
me: mm..wait ya..
...

hahaha..I thought it was somebody else..hehe..but who cares anyway..it doesn't matter now..then I found a new game in the computer..haha..

1 comment: